Thursday, September 3, 2015

Let's Go to Baazar Art Jakarta 2015!

A year ago I was lying on my bed inside my dorm room imagining if I would attend bazaar art. Now, here I am. Becoming university student allows me to be free to attend places that I like. Well, it means I need to deal with new things; courses, rules, people, and even my personality. However, finally I can start do my plans like going to Bazaar Art Jakarta 2015.


I went there on August 29 with Indri. The reason was not only we wanted to hunt photos, yet I wanted to know more about art. I think learning really can be done anywhere. In addition, the artists' creations are really worthy to see. It was truly good source to improve my sense of art.

Bazaar Art Jakarta 2015 was held on August 27-30, 2015 in The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta Ballroom, Pacific Place. The first day was opening party and private preview. It was invitation only. Then, from August 28-30 the bazaar was open for public and free entry. So, if you think that you need weekend destination and especially have talent in art, why don't you go to your way to attend this event? Btw it's annual event, you can plan to attend annually. I do so.

I love the tagline of Bazaar Art "When Art Meets Fashion & Lifestyle." For me, art is part of fashion and fashion is part of art. They have strong connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment