Sunday, September 27, 2015

Freedom of Expression

There are two others happiness in this world, they are called Saturday and Sunday. Though I still did some tasks yesterday, I am happy today because I decided to go having much fun with Indri.    


We were crazy for having many tasks and other campus issues these weeks. The academic stuffs were overwhelmed like we will be graduated next week. Lol. I also did not know exactly what was going on, these weeks I thought that I couldn't express myself freely and felt afraid if people would judge me. My best friends could see the difference. They complaint that I look more gorgeous in high school last year. Then, I remember, it's all about what I want to be and must strive for. My Mom and best friends support it. Why should I care to negative statements from the new environment? I know myself better than anyone. I won't let people limit and bring me down. I have an authority for myself. It's time to explore. So, let's celebrate it!


These photos were taken in Tangerang. Usually Indri and I change our role as the model and photographer, but today it's different. We experience new thing. It's just last night we imagined we could took this photography concept. Gratefully, today God send us photographers and make it happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment