Saturday, August 31, 2019

Attending Jakarta Dance Meet Up (JDMU)

I am in the state of enjoying life to the fullest.
Exploring more, travelling more, trying new hobbies more..
Living in metropolitan city I suddenly realize that my entertainment choice goes only from mall to mall.
I want to really "do things" that has meaning and value.
So, when my friend ask me to come to a cultural dance performance at August 24, I unhesitatingly accept the invitation.
I was soooo happy after attending Jakarta Dance Meet Up.

For me it's more to psychological entertainment than physical because that kind of happiness when you enjoy the art performance and the value behind is something that fulfill your heart. Although surely you can watch the aesthetic with your eyes.





















No comments:

Post a Comment