Wednesday, March 5, 2014

History of Juliet Paradise

Hi, guys! I have posted some fashion items to this blog, but I haven't tell you yet what exactly Juliet Paradise is. Here, I'll show you the history of my fashion brand.

When I was in grade 10, I sketched many fashion designs, but all of them are uncolored. I loved the natural color of pencil. It's elegant and classy. Joining Media, Art, and Design class was the reason why I love all about pencil, sketching, and abstract. It made me did both fashion designing and art sketching. Then, I think that combination is my design's characteristic.

The Aisle of Antoinette
It was the first time I tried to color my design.

 On 7th May 2013, for the first time, I used 'Juliet Paradise' as label on my design.

Time goes by and I found fashion designers paint their sketches. I was inspired and started to color my designs.
Inspired by my friendship bracelet
Inspired by Bracelets and Eiffel

No comments:

Post a Comment